Sign Industry Overview
Meeting the needs of a significant — and growing — market
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2018, there were 30.2 million small businesses of the type that Image360 Centers specialize in serving.
Of course, offices, schools, manufacturing plants, airports, construction sites, corporate events and countless others need new, replacement and temporary signage, too.
But, what’s the outlook for signage providers? The 2018 Pulse of the Industry Report by the International Sign Association offers an informed view.
Among hundreds of companies surveyed in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry, over half (55%) say their company will grow 10% or more in 2018 (latest data), which is on par with 2017.
Why are sign companies experiencing growth? Here are a few reasons the research participants cited:
- The construction industry is creating an increased need for signage
- Customers are growing and requiring new signage
- Boosted by tax code changes, the economy is increasing consumer confidence
- Investment for new business development, such as products, services, territories and/or staff
- Opportunities for large-scale projects
Learn more about your business ownership opportunity with Image360.Download A Franchise Kit