Training and Support
From the very beginning, Image 360 Center owners are instilled with confidence through ongoing franchise training in marketing, operations, hiring, sales, and more. Having helped Franchise Members achieve success across the U.S. and Canada, we know what it takes to get you open and help build your business to maximize your opportunity.
INITIAL FRANCHISE TRAINING
Everyone starts with a New Owner Training class through parent company Alliance Franchise Brands at our alliance University. Our comprehensive franchise training will teach you how to successfully run your new Image360 sign business.
You’ll learn about:
- Advertising, marketing and promotion
- Business management, daily operations and product knowledge
- Customer service, sales processes and point-of-sale training
- Staffing, hiring practices and employee relations
- Sign-making skills, processes and opening package production equipment
- Web-based tools and support
After you’re up and running, we’ll continue to provide ongoing franchise training and support. We respond quickly to your questions and concerns via calls and emails. Our Home Office staff and field consultants will also visit your Center to provide on-site support. Many people on your support team are successful former franchise owners themselves, so they understand first-hand the challenges that you’ll encounter.
Look to us for programs addressing:
- eLearning and certifications for all Center staff positions
- Preferred vendor relations and new product development
- Marketing your Center’s services to local businesses and organizations
- Research and development
- Specialized webinars and field training
- Technology help-desk support and communications
Robert Blackwell, who owns an Image360 Center in Beaumont, TX, saw his business level up after converting his independent sign shop into an Image360.
“I was spending all of my time solving problems rather than going out promoting and growing the business,” he says. “So, in 2018 I made the transition. Now I’m counting on Image360 with its home-office support to help me address any issues. The assistance of the franchise network allows me to get out of the building, meet with prospects and customers, and focus on growth.”
UNIQUE SUPPORT SYSTEMS AMPLIFY YOUR PERFORMANCE
Many Image360 Center owners choose to participate in two programs that are unique to the industry:
- Performance Groups: Groups of five to seven Franchise Members meet twice yearly to discuss all areas of their business. Facilitated by one of our staff, these groupsact as a board of directors for each other to drive business improvement. Many Franchise Members become close friends, even though we encourage a tough-love approach.
- RightStart Program: RightStart is a three-year onboarding process for new Franchise Members that brings together Business Development, Marketing and Operations to ensure success and profitability. The goal is to help new Franchise Members achieve success quickly using a review-refine-repeat approach. The RightStart program uses several tested methods, setting clear expectations and remaining consistent.
- Sales Planning & Leadership: Building a successful sales culture begins with strong leadership and vision. Our Sales Support Team works closely with Image360Franchise Members to help them establish sales goals in alignment with company objectives, provide measurements and accountability towards achieving sales results, and defineways to engage all Team Members in the Center’s sales efforts.
Key areas of support include:
- Sales Planning & Goal Setting
- Six Step Sales Process
- 5-Star Customer Experience
- Account Growth & Prospecting Strategies